Founder, editor, and writer for Frags and Beer, Trever has been writing since he was very young. He’s published a small press local gaming newsletter called The Dragon’s Library and a political blog, Disgruntled Patriot. He is a fiction writer, and poet, avid reader, gamer, and has countless other hobbies with an amazing wife that tolerates all of it. You can see his published fiction on Amazon.com under the title Wastelander, with more coming soon. He writes because the stories and ideas have to go somewhere, even if no one else reads them.
- Blog Carnival #5: One Year of Guild Wars 2 ~ Guildmag.com
- He said what? A male perspective on females in gaming ~ Realwomenofgaming.com
- Is A Changing Convention Scene Hurting Creators And Fans? ~ Mediaformisfits.com
- The Rise of the Neo-Puritans ~ Highlandarrow.com (as guest writer)
- Anti Bullying with Frags and Beer ~ Realwomenofgaming.com
- Can the GG Beast Avoid Eating its Own Tail? ~ Highlandarrow.com (as guess writer)
- How Political Parties are Ruining America ~ Triggerwarning.us
- A look at the double standard of gendered violence in entertainment ~ Triggerwarning.us
- Writer’s Talking: Introduction Stream ~ Youtube.com/writerstalking
Julie is our staff photographer covering cosplay and conventions. She is also a fantastic artist, jewelry designer, and business woman in her own right.
Julie’s art site: Artfullydistracted.com
Staff writer for Frags and Beer and resident film critic, Russell Michaels is a fan of most things. An eternal optimist if you will (for the most part.) Among the descriptors he ascribes to: Flipper of tables, cinephile, video game nerd (gamer,) music lover, Packers fan, Grump, and screen junkie.