Ninja Dice is back on Kickstarter with their Kage Masters expansion. Ninja Dice was created by Rocco Privetera, who teamed up with GreenBrier Games back in 2013, and boasts a unique game play mechanic compared to other dice games.
Ninja Dice is a fast-paced, push-your-luck dice game with a unique mechanic: it’s not just what you roll, where the dice land is important!
Now they’ve added 5 unique characters to the game called kage (COG-AY) masters which adds new special abilities based on the character’s kage. Game features include:
- 2-5 players, 15-35 minutes to play, ages 8 and up.
- Easy to learn, fast-paced, and fun for all ages!
- Push-your-luck game with elements of strategy.
- The position and the direction dice face when they land matters!
- Roll dice on every players’ turn- it’s not just a multiplayer game of solitaire!
- Everything fits in an adorably cool, small and portable ninja plush case, so you can take Ninja Dice on the go!
- Ninja Dice is proud to be a product originally backed on Kickstarter. Many thanks to all our loyal fans who made this game possible!
We hope to get our hands on a copy of the base game and the expansion so we can give it a couple play throughs and let you know what we think.