The end is no longer nigh, it’s right here! Evil Genius 2: World Domination is available NOW to buy and play via Steam.
Developed by Rebellion, one of Europe’s largest independent studios and the creators of Sniper Elite and Zombie Army series, Evil Genius 2 lets you live out your dreams of being the bad guy. Build your evil lair in intricate detail. Recruit and train a workforce of loyal minions and powerful henchmen. Defend your base from the meddling Forces of Justice. Dominate the world stage by unleashing your own unique brand of super-villainy upon humanity.
To celebrate today’s launch and the end of the world as we know it, Rebellion has unveiled a brand new Evil Genius 2 gameplay trailer.
Evil Genius 2: World Domination features:
• Four unique campaigns – play as narcissist despot Max, heavy-muscle madman Ivan, manipulative ex-spymaster Emma or scientist zealot Zalika. Guide your chosen evil genius through their own distinct story-based campaign as they impose their twisted vision upon an unsuspecting globe.
• Three island locations – choose where to build your supervillain HQ from three island paradises, each with their own gameplay challenges. From the outside your base looks like a beautiful casino resort, but behind closed doors lies all manner of unimaginable evil.
• Intuitive lair-building – design, build and customize your lair as you see fit. With modern base-building mechanics and loads of gameplay features totally new to the series, including multiple-floored lairs, strategy fans will feel right at home with Evil Genius 2.
• New rooms, henchmen, agents, contraptions, traps and more – Evil Genius 2 features tons of menacing characters and devilish devices to use to your advantage. From the deliciously fatal Sushi Chef to the always famished Venus Spy-Trap, you have a huge number of ways to stop the Forces of Justice from foiling your dastardly plans.
• World domination 2.0 – Take to the world stage and execute your campaign of total supremacy. Send your minions and henchmen on missions across the globe as you exert your influence and control over world regions. Complete lucrative schemes, expand your criminal network, recruit new henchmen and steal all manner of useful loot – from the Doors to Fort Knox to a living, breathing dodo.
SOW THE SEEDS OF CHAOS WITH THE DELUXE EDITION
For the supervillain who must own everything, there’s the Evil Genius 2 Deluxe Edition. In addition to the base game, this includes the Evil Genius 2: Season Pass, the Fountain of Youth and Trojan Horse items, and the Aurora Borealis in-game bonus item as well.
The Evil Genius 2: Season Pass grants you access to everything from the announced Season of content as it becomes available post-launch; this will include:
• A campaign pack,
• Two henchmen packs
• Two minions pack
• A lair item pack
The Evil Genius 2 Season of additional content will be available to acquire separately, and will feature both paid and free content. Look out for more details in the coming weeks.